We have covered basic knowledge regarding our 7 main chakras, how to heal the root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra and third eye chakra in the previous posts. In this article, let us talk about the signs of the imbalanced crown chakra and how to help heal and balance the crown chakra.
Balanced and well-aligned chakras will bring about holistic well-being, the harmony of body, mind, and spirit. This will make the biological energy in the body vibrate, circulate, and receive the endless source of cosmic energy. And the nature of bio-energy includes factors such as waves, pulses, colors, matter, and information, etc. Therefore, we are able to assist the healing of the imbalanced chakras by utilizing those factors in harmony with the corresponding chakras.
The Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra:
The feature of the seventh chakra is KNOW, its basic quality is awakening, and the development stage is 14-21 years old. When you succeed in balancing the chakras 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, the seventh chakra will be naturally activated.
It is attachment that will damage the seventh chakra. Attachment to wealth, position, power keeps spiritual growth from being unleashed. In addition, attachment can be with belief systems, people, even with elements that threaten the lower chakras such as fear, shame, guilt, etc.
On the other hand, the opposite of attachment is Surrender, meaning to relinquish, renunciate, and detach. In order to move forward, you must learn to let go. This happens when we fully trust this whole existence, releasing all fear in all areas. It is when we realize we are a soul being, and this whole existence exists, only to assist us in our journey to realization, evolution, and enlightenment.
What can hurt Crown Chakra?
– Suppressed curiosity, especially when we are young. We can not explore the world and learn through play at will and are made to feel ashamed of being curious.
– Being told false facts about phenomena occurring in life.
– Being prohibited from participating in spiritually nurturing activities properly.
– Mental abuse such as practicing spiritual practices that are not age-appropriate. For example, forcing a four-year-old to do praying for one hour a day is overwhelming. Or forcing young children to fast according to a certain spiritual practice. Or forcing them to listen to sounds they do not understand like mantras, chanting, etc.
Signs of Imbalanced Crown Chakra
* Weak or Blocked Crown Chakra:
– Close-minded, indifferent, pretending to know everything, not expanding or seeking new knowledge.
– Have difficulty in learning.
– Limited belief system.
– Being skeptical about spirituality, do not believe in the law of cause and effect.
– Excessive materialism: see money as everything, become greedy and hoarding.
However, please bear in mind that each person’s realization of the truth depends on the level of one’s soul evolution. Therefore, no one except for themselves can move forward on this spiritual journey.
* Overactive Crown Chakra:
– Being too intelligent and attached to that, too focused on theory without experiencing themselves.
– Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters, applying so many different methods of practice.
– Escape from real life, disconnect with the body and earthly matters, living in your head.
* Physical Issues:
– Affected body parts: cerebral cortex – brain – central nervous system – autonomic nervous system (sympathetic – parasympathetic).
– Insomnia, mental fog, chronic fatigue.
==> Balanced Crown Chakra:
– Bliss, enlightenment, access to the upmost clarity and enlightened wisdom.
– Have a strong connection with the higher beings and be able to receive messages from the Divine.
– Full of wisdom with multi-dimensional perception beyond the limits of space and time.
– Have the power to change the system of false limiting beliefs that no longer serve their own development.
– Go beyond the limits of their personal ego, realize the reality of their spiritual qualities. This is when we can remove all elements that threaten the chakra, releasing all low vibration thoughtform and thought patterns, and connecting deeply with their Higher Self.
How to Heal and Balance Crown Chakra
When working with this chakra, you should completely trust the universe. In other words, you just need to let go of all unnecessary attachments like money, status, power and keep moving forward.
What to do:
– Deep meditation. The higher chakra we work with, the more challenging it becomes. Therefore, we need to be able to reach the deep meditative state in order to come to complete enlightenment.
– Yoga: lotus pose, rabbit pose, headstand, tree pose, savasana.
– Expand your spiritual knowledge by reading books, watching videos, listening to podcasts that are related to spiritual growth, discussing with friends that are on the spiritual path, etc.
– Cleanse your thoughts as well as your environment. You are not your thoughts, therefore don’t let thoughts control your life. Use meditation to be able to observe and let go of the thoughts that are not beneficial to you and your self-growth. Have space in your mind to be able to receive guidance from above which is much more powerful and accurate. The same with your physical space, so that you can surround yourself with moving positive energy.
– Gratitude is the key for you to be able to open and connect spiritually. You can use prayers to strengthen your connections with the higher beings that you believe in.
– Be in nature, under the sunshine. Take rest when needed.
Food: no specific food, what is necessary are sunlight, clean water and fresh air.
Positive Affirmations: speak out loud or in your mind several times every day, or write down on sticker notes and stick them around your home and/or work environment to remind yourself.
– I am a spiritual being in a human body.
– I honor the Divine within me.
– I am open to new ideas.
– I am guided by a higher power and inner wisdom.
– I am worthy of love from divine energy.
Chant: chant OM to yourself slowly “ooooommmmm” while meditating or doing chores during the day.
Crystals: selenite, clear quartz, moonstone, amethyst. Bring them with you, put them next to your bed or hold them in your hands while meditating.
Aroma: flowery essential oils like jasmine, rose and lavender for the overactive crown chakra, more pungent essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh for the blocked crown chakra.
Music: 963Hz Solfeggio music.
Color: wear violet clothes or accessories, have more violet objects around the house.
Energy Healing: Reiki, Acupuncture, Quantum Healing, with the intention to heal and balance the crown chakra.
Integrating the Chakras
* When the root chakra (survival) is weak, not connected to the earth/reality, the imbalanced third eye chakra (intuition – vision) will be excessive and full of illusions. On the contrary, when the sixth chakra is too weak, vision is poor, imagination is weak, while the first chakra is too strong, there will be greed, selfishness, excessive materialism to ensure survival.
* Another case is when the solar plexus chakra (will, power) is too strong, the throat chakra (expression of self) is also excessive, talking too much, talking over others, giving orders, manipulating others. In contrast, when chakra number 3 is weak with low self-esteem, the 5th chakra is also weak with a small voice, being timid and afraid to speak.
* And when the sacral chakra (emotions, feelings) is weak, the heart chakra is also weak: because it cannot feel the love of others and there is also no love from within. Conversely, when chakra number two is too strong, the emotions are too overwhelming, then chakra four is also excessive, jealous, blindly controlling.
How do the chakras work together?
Let’s take a look at an example of a practical experience following the energy flow downward from the crown chakra to the root chakra that are all in balance:
– Crown chakra: When meditating, you receive a message to open a vegan restaurant to help yourself and others.
– Third eye chakra: You start to think, plan, and visualize how to start, how much capital you need, where to open, how big is the restaurant, etc.
– Throat chakra: You share with others about your project, do a marketing campaign, and ask for cooperation from others.
– Heart chakra: You find suitable people to join your project: being chef, accountant, cashier, waiter, security guard, etc.
– Solar plexus chakra: You take action, find space to rent, set up the food menu, source ingredients, and so on.
– Sacral chakra: Now everything is in order, except that the government does not allow you to open a vegan restaurant there! With a balanced sacral chakra, you don’t just give up, you will try many different ways. Your emotions remain steadfast, you are still passionate about that project and finally find a way to overcome that difficulty.
– Root chakra: Finally, there will be a vegan restaurant open and run by you according to your inner inspiration and guidance! You have manifested your dream into physical reality!
When all your chakras are in balance, the downward flow of energy flows without any obstacles/blockages. You are able to manifest your dream life easily and smoothly.
So, out of all these chakras, which one is the most important? The root chakra is! If chakra one is not balanced, there is no way a vegan restaurant can become reality. Therefore, grounding, connecting with the earth/reality are very important.
Now, let’s look at the energy flowing upward.
Go back to the vegan restaurant example, this time when the chakras are not in balance:
– Root Chakra: When the restaurant is open, you have the fear of failure, and try to accumulate money and capital to protect yourself.
– Sacral Chakra: You are out of control of your own emotions. Always be angry with your employees and others around you.
– Solar Plexus Chakra: You do a lot of things, work day and night, control everything, and manage your employees very closely.
– Heart Chakra: You are unable to maintain good relationships with your employees and because of the fear of loss, you try to exploit your employees. The restaurant is getting more and more customers but you refuse to hire more people. Instead, you force the current employees to work much harder.
– Throat Chakra: You start to manipulate, talk over and yell at your employees, to make them work for you.
– Third eye and Crown Chakras: They are now blocked because there is no energy coming through.
You are stuck in this restaurant, working from morning to night, dealing with all the problems from paying salaries, bank loans, payments to suppliers, and so on. As a result, you have no time left to rest, to spend time with family, and enjoy life.
In another scenario where when the first 3 chakras are balanced, you do not feel fear, guilt, shame. This means:
– You have enough trust to delegate work to others that are reliable and hire more people if needed (balanced root chakra).
– You treat the employees well and take good care of their working lives (balanced heart chakra).
– Then you expand your business, for example, going franchise. Now you earn more money without working too hard. You are free to do other things that you are inspired to do.
– And the more the 6th and 7th chakras are expanded, the more you are liberated and free.
Above is quite a comprehensive list of things to know for healing the seventh chakra but definitely not exhaustive, I would love to hear your suggestions or feedback about how to help your crown chakra to gain back its balance in the comment section below.
How to Heal the Solar Plexus Chakra
How to Heal the Third Eye Chakra.
W. www.youhealwithgrace.com / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
4 People reacted on this
fantastic thing and especially the reiki program heals everything i believe in chakra and i think everyone should try the thought that it is ideal
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Yes, Reiki is really a great tool for us to help heal ourselves energetically as it is based on unconditional love! I have been using Reiki for myself, my family, my clients and students and they all love it!
The Chakras I have been interested in learning more about. The crown chakra used to be so closed off and damaged. However, over the last few years I have learned to cleanse the crown chakra. This has had me be more open and gain more ideas within my own life. Thanks for writing something so spiritual and helpful towards someone such as myself. I will be sharing with others.
Thanks for sharing your experiences in healing your crown chakra and I am glad to hear that you become more open and creative in life! Please share this article around as I am sure everyone can be beneficial from it.